I added a small mixer to the rhythm-box. Now working on a 8 step-sequencer.
Over the weekend I found some time to finish the rhythm box I’ve been working on for quite a while. It features a rhythm module built around two 4089 chips, and 4 sound modules: snare/clap (with a seperate white noise output), conga/bass and two that with sounds that can be varied from beeps to beats by changing capacitor values.
- 4089 based rhythm machine: finished
- 4089 based rhythm machine: soldering + casing
- 4089 based rhythm machine
- Boxed Sounds
- Don’t cum at JH Jespo: movies + sounds
- A Sunday in December, 2011 (The Movie)